2. Personal Information We Collect
3. Non-Personal Information We Collect
We may collect information about you that is not personal information. When you access our website, we may collect such things as your IP address, browser, operating system, and other general information about our visitors. This information, on its own, cannot usually be used to identify you.
Additionally, we may also collect general information about your location. Depending on how accurate our system is, it may be very broad or very specific. The accuracy of location information varies based on each user.
4. Use of Information
We may use your information:
- To enhance or improve user experience, our website, or our service.
- To process transactions and sell, transfer, or exchange to a third party for their marketing purposes with your consent.
- To send emails about our website or respond to inquiries.
- Protecting the rights or property of Seva Search, Inc. and our users
- To send emails about our website and other products, news, or updates. These e-mails will only be about us, Seva Search, Inc.
Additionally, third parties may have cookies on our website. They may use these cookies to help better market advertising to you, or other purposes.
We also partner with Google AdSense to provide you with advertising that you may find relevant. This is known as the “DoubleClick” cookie and you may disable it if you wish.
6. Third Party Websites
We may link to third party websites from our own website. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, these third party websites or their use of your personal information. We recommend that you review their privacy policies and other agreements governing your use of their website.
7.1 Third Party Analytics
We use several third party services to collect, store, and analyze information about our users. These websites include, but our not limited to:
- Google Analytics, which uses “cookies” to report information back to us about your use of our Site. We use this information to compile reports about activity on our site so that we may better optimize it for your use. In addition to our use, Google may also use this information to process its own data. By using this website, you give your consent to Google to process the data it collects about you in the way previously described and for the purpose previously specified.
Throughout our website, we may have APIs to allow you to interface with other website services. As mentioned above, we use Facebook, Twitter, and Google to allow you to engage in social interactions on our website. Use of APIs is voluntary and other websites may have other privacy standards. We recommend that you acquaint yourself with their standards accordingly.
8. Third Party Access to Your Information
We may allow third parties to access, maintain, or otherwise use your information for purposes that we deem conducive to improving our business and service. For example, we may use a third party hosting provider to host our website’s data. We will strive to always deal with reputable providers, but it is impossible to be one hundred percent sure of the reliability of a third party over whom we do not have complete control. As such, you hereby agree that we are not liable for any privacy breaches that may occur as a result of the actions of third parties.
9. Law Enforcement
We may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
10. Security of Your Information
We use SSL Certificates and PCI DSS compliant hosting. However, no information is every one hundred percent secure. As such, we recommend that you take every precaution necessary to enhance your privacy, including anti-virus software and firewalls.
11. California Online Privacy Protection Act